1.1 Unlawful actions include, but are not limited to, distribution of viruses or other harmful components, drugs, attempting to gain unauthorized access to computer systems, piracy (distribution of protected copyrighted material in violation of copyright), gambling, fraud schemes, distribution of unsolicited advertising and spam information, use of incorrect or non-existent return address in e-mail, as well as any inappropriate actions that might lead to a breach of the rights of third parties. Inappropriate actions shall be understood to mean distribution of personal information about a person without his/her consent, violation of intellectual property rights, libel on the natural or legal person or any other actions violating the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.2 The Contractor may refuse to provide services to the Customer in case when the Customer's website produces a significant load on the server, thereby causing damage to other websites on the server.
1.3 Pornography, any sex-related and crack/hack materials shall be prohibited to be displayed.
1.4 It shall be prohibited to use hosting for torrent trackers, free/paid email service with organization of interface of mailbox registration directly on the site.
1.5 It shall be prohibited to install software that originates external connections, such as IRC or proxy servers;
1.6 It shall be prohibited to take actions aimed at functioning failure of the Internet network elements (computers, other hardware or software), attempting to gain unauthorized access to the resources of the Internet and future use of such access, as well as the destruction or modification of software and data, not belonging to the user, without the consent of the owner of this software or data or the administrator of this resource.
1.7 It shall be prohibited to take actions on transferring to computers or equipment of third parties senseless or useless information, creating unnecessary (parasite) load on these computers or equipment, as well as on the intermediate network sections, in extent exceeding the necessary minimum for verification of connectivity of networks and accessibility of its separate elements.
1.8 It shall be prohibited to take actions on network node's scanning to identify internal structure of networks, security vulnerabilities, lists of open ports, etc, without the explicit consent of the owner of the resource.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1. When registering on the site, we ask you to provide the necessary personal information to the extent necessary for the provision of services. We reserve the right to request additional personal information if necessary.
1.2. Cookies - When you visit our site, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the services provided: to save the user's settings.
1.3. Visit Information - When accessing the site, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may contain information such as a web request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of request.
COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 The structure of personal data we work with includes:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- date of birth;
- place of registration and residence, home and contact numbers, e-mail address, postal code;
- other data that allows to identify the Customer;
- surname, name, patronymic of the head / employee of the Customer - legal entity (other personal data of the specified persons, provided by them during the conclusion / execution of the Contract).
2.2 Personal data provided are necessary for the performance of the Contract by the Contractor to which the Customer is a party.
PROVIDING ACCESS TO INFORMATION
3.1. We only share your personal information with others in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your permission to do so. We need your explicit consent to transmit any confidential information.
- According to domain name registries, domain owner information must be published on Whois. In this regard, your surname, first name, patronymic, address, postal code, telephone, e-mail address are published in open sources accessible to any internet user.
- As required by the SSL Certificate Registrar, information about the organization and its mailing address can be transmitted.
3.2 We do our best to provide you with access to your personal data and to correct it if it is incorrect or to remove it at your request, unless its storage is required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
DATA PROTECTION METHODS
4.1 We apply different types of security mechanisms to personal data, in particular:
- protection against unauthorized access;
- SSL certificates;
4.2 User passwords are not stored in the database in an open manner, they are encrypted
4.3 The Contractor applies measures to protect against unauthorized access and loss of data on personal data storage servers.
6.1. User activity information is to be logged.
6.2. This data is used to provide the most efficient service to the hosting services provided.
6.3. Such records are subject to:
- resources defined by the URL (URLs of the requested resources - pages, files),
- the time of arrival of the request,
- the time of sending the response,
- the status of the response,
- information about errors occurring during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL previously visited page is information about IP address.
7.1. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are information, including text files, that are received from a website on a web server that is stored by a client, that is, a browser, and then sent to the same site if it is re-visited. Cookies usually include the name of the website they came from, the time they were stored on the final device, and the unique number.
7.2.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help you understand how website users use a web server to improve their structure and content;
- conducting a session of the site user (after login), due to which the user does not need to re-enter his login and password on each page of the site;
7.3. The website uses two main types of cookies: "session" and "permanent" cookies
- session cookies are temporary files stored on the user's end device before leaving the website or shutting down the software (web browser). ,
- persistent cookies are stored on the user's device for a period of time specified in the cookie settings or before they are deleted by the user. Website browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user's default device. Website users can change the settings in this area. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For more information about this topic, refer to your browser's help or documentation.
COOKIE FILE MANAGEMENT - approval or rejection
8.1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings. We caution that disabling cookies required for authentication, security, and user preferences processes can be difficult, and in most cases, may prevent the use of websites that use authorization.